What an amazing 9 years. In a previous post, I wrote about Jillian’s 1st music fedtival. I didn’t write about how special Memorial weekend is and the special spot in my heart that Summer Camp Musical Festival holds. I met my boyfriend there. Although, from the same hometown, it was the first time we met. I’ll never forget getting to know each other sitting around the campfire while some of my favorite musicians played. His band played on the open mic stage that weekend. Its amazing now that they’ve played the big stage for the past 3 years. We’ve had some of the best times and most cherished memories over the years! We’ve toured, traveled, laughed, cried, and always loved. I couldn’t ask for a better partner, boyfriend, soulmate, lover, and now father.
Top Posts & Pages
- #bucsfanphoto http://t.co/jg0RZsyG9W 5 years ago
- #celebratestanley #pens #pittsburghpenguins http://t.co/GXKAHsQYI9 5 years ago
- #Pens damn, put some ice on that face #jets #wpgjets 5 years ago
- #babybump #baby #pregnant #pregnancy #maternity http://t.co/NSb2PBtQBl 5 years ago
- I'm independant too much 5 years ago